Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I live for road trips

Seriously, there is just something about hitting the road with a map in hand and no particular destination that is so exciting. Sometimes when life is getting crazy, all you need is to pack up and leave home for a while (even if it's just a day trip) to really clear your head. I promise you will always come back refreshed and ready to take on the world again. Whenever I'm feeling overwhelmed, I feel that if I just crank up my ipod and drive, life really slows down and I can appreciate the world we live in. So have an adventure, explore new places, notice the beauty that is all around you, and just be.

"But why think about that when all the golden lands ahead of you and all kinds of unforeseen events wait lurking to surprise you and make you glad you're alive to see?" -Jack Kerouac

No comments:

Post a Comment