Friday, July 27, 2012

I might be insane...or something

Tomorrow I am waking up at 5 AM to drive with a close friend five hours to Iowa for a concert. I also have to be at work at 6:30 AM on Sunday, which means I need to drive another five hours to get home in the same day. That, my friends, is dedication. Now which band you may ask am I so dedicated to that I would endure 10 hours of driving and practically no sleep?

Hanson.

Yep, you heard that right. That Hanson. Mmmbop and all.

But, seriously, before you judge I urge you to check out some of their newer stuff. They are legit. Although, I do admit that my love for them mostly stems from my 90's fangirl days. Zac will always and forever be my first love.

 

So yes I may be slightly insane, but after all the summer is winding down and life's all about adventures right?

Here's a song from their newest album...

 and just for fun, here's one of my personal favorites :)


No comments:

Post a Comment